This website, www.zweat.in (“Zweat”) or such other URL as may be designated by Zweat, or a mobile application for Zweat (if available) is solely owned and operated by Agile Fashions India Private Limited (hereinafter “Company” “Us”, “Our” “We”, which shall mean and include its affiliates, successors and assigns).
Last updated: 20th March 2019
Table of contents:
- What Information is Collected?
- What are the Conditions of Storage, Security?
- How do We Use Your Information?
- What are the conditions on Disclosure and Non-Disclosure of Information?
- Other Terms for You to Remember:
This Policy is to make You aware of the procedures adopted by Zweat with respect to collection, use, storage, processing, disclosure and protection of any information provided by You, in the capacity of a buyer, seller, guest user, browser and/or representative of an entity, who visits, uses, deals with and/ or transacts through the Website (“User” or “You/r”) while using the Website.
By clicking on “I Agree”, You voluntarily and legally consent to be bound by this Policy. Further, By voluntarily visiting/ accessing the Website and providing Us with information (personal and/ or non- personal), You hereby consent to Our use of Your information in accordance with this Policy. Please do note that this Policy is not applicable to third-party websites/ applications that are connected via links to the Website. In the event You do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not proceed further to use/ access this Website. We may update this Policy from time to time. You must periodically review the Policy for the latest information on Our privacy practices.
This Policy constitutes a legal agreement between You, as the user of the Website, and the Company, as the owner of the Website. You must be a natural person who is at least 18 years of age. If You are less than 18 years of age, please read through this Policy with Your parent or legal guardian, and in such a case this Policy shall be deemed to be a contract between the Company and Your legal guardian or parent and to the extent permissible under applicable laws, enforceable against You. Your use of the Website will be governed by this Policy together with all policies, notices, guidelines, disclaimers etc. that are published on the Website.
As a registered User with an account and a password, You are responsible for keeping Your password confidential. By submitting Your information on Our Website, You agree to the handling of Your information by the Company in a manner as stated under this Policy. We will take such steps as We consider reasonably necessary to ensure that Your information is treated securely and in accordance with the Policy.
In using the Website, You accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the world wide web cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, Your use of the Website will be at Your own risk.
We will use the information provided by You only in accordance with the purposes described in the Policy.
2. What Information is Collected?
During Your use of the Website, We may collect and process information, including, without limitation, Personal and Non-Personal Information from You, which are detailed below:
- We may collect personal information (“Personal Information”) from You while You register as a User on the Website, while You fill various forms on the Website, avail certain services offered on the Website such as buying a product, providing reviews and testimonials, participating in surveys etc. Such Personal Information shall include, but not be limited to, contact information such as name, email address, mailing/ shipping address, location and time for pick-up and delivery of the product, phone number, financial information, if any, unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password and preferences information such as favourites lists, transaction history, and such other information categorized as personal or sensitive personal data under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011 under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and other applicable laws of India.
- We may collect non-personal information (“Non-Personal Information”) from You through the Website when You visit and/ or use the Website. Non-Personal Information is any information that does not reveal Your specific identity, such as, browser information, internet protocol address, information collected through Cookies (defined below), details of Your internet service provider, the date, time and duration of Your usage of the Website, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc. Our Website gathers some information automatically when You visit the Website and stores it in log files. We may collect certain information about Your computer or other electronic device through which You have accessed the Website to facilitate, evaluate and verify Your use of the Website. We may collect, store, use and have access to all communications and all information shared between a customer/ buyer and a seller/ business partner, through a messaging service available on the Website.
3. What are the Conditions of Storage, Security?
Storage and Security:
- Your information is important to Us. We use reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of Your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. To achieve the same, We use reasonable security practices and procedures as per applicable laws for the protection of Your information. All information You provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers located inside India.
- We do not collect, store, process and/ or access Your financial information, including, without limitation, Your credit card/ debit card details, bank account numbers. If You make payments via a payment gateway to complete any transaction on the Website then Your credit card data and other financial information may be stored by such payment gateway provider, for which this Policy will not applicable and We will not be responsible for the same.
- We may share your information with third parties, including, without limitation, payment gateway providers, under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the information further unless such disclosure is for the purpose as detailed under that confidentiality agreement.
- We will not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties including, without limitation, payment gateway providers, that receive Your Personal Information. We shall not be liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third party websites, including, without limitation, payment gateway providers, even if links to such third party websites are provided on the Website).
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, the Company shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below). For the purposes of this Policy, a "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond Our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond Our reasonable control), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
- You agree and acknowledge that We shall retain all information provided by You until such time as is required by the applicable law or until it is required for Our internal use, whichever is later.
4. How do We Use Your Information?
We, or third parties authorised by Us, may use the information provided by You in the following ways, viz:
- Provide and improve the services offered to You through the Website and to help You efficiently access the Website;
- To keep track of Your shopping cart/ bag, wish list and to contact You for delivery of products;
- To notify You regarding Your account, to troubleshoot problems with Your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to confirm Your identity in order to ensure that You are eligible to Use the Website;
- For advertising and marketing communications. We may also share Non-Personal Information with third parties such as, Our advertisers, sponsors, investors, business partners; To carry out Our obligations and to process transactions arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us;
- Conduct research and analysis to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities;
- Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of viewers, visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns and to analyse how the Website is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security;
- To notify You about changes on the Website and any breach of the security of Your information and take appropriate action to the best of Our ability to remedy such a breach;
- To enable Us to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- We will use and retain Your information for such periods as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
5. What are the conditions on Disclosure and Non-Disclosure of Information?
Disclosure of Information: We will share Your information with third parties only in such
manner as described below:
- We may share Your information with Our affiliates, partners, subsidiaries and other third parties, including, but not limited to, logistics partners, payment gateway partners, data analysts, to provide the services offered to you through the Website and in such an event, the third parties’ use of Your information will be bound, among other things, by the Policy. We may store information in locations outside the direct control of the Company (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction.
- We may disclose Your information, without prior notice, if We are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation or an order from the government, a court of law, and/or a statutory authority to protect Our or Our Users’ safety.
- We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond Our reasonable control and You agree that You will not hold Us responsible for any breach of security whatsoever.
- Non- Disclosure of Information: You may choose not to provide identifiable information through the Website, in which case You may not be allowed to access certain features / parts of the Website. If You are a registered user, You may update, edit or correct Your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to Your account. If You believe that any of Your information held by Us is inaccurate, You may write to Us at email@example.com. We will respond to Your request within a period of 5 (five) days. It is Your responsibility to ensure that any information You provide Us remains accurate and updated.
6. Other Terms for You to Remember:
- This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. The courts at Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Policy shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Policy. This Policy does not apply to any information other than the information collected by the Company through the Website. This Policy shall be inapplicable to any unsolicited information You provide Us through this Website or through any other means. This includes, but is not limited to, information posted in any public areas of the Website, social media pages of the Website etc. All unsolicited information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and the Company shall be free to use and/ or disclose such unsolicited information without any limitations. The rights and remedies of available under this Policy may be exercised as often as necessary and are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law. It may be waived only in writing. Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any such right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, or any other right or remedy.
- If You receive a suspicious email on Our behalf, We suggest You do not reply to it and do not open any attachments, click on links contained in the e-mail or provide any information in response to it. You can report suspected fraud involving Us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org respectively. Please include the word "phishing" in the subject line of Your e-mail and provide as much information as possible about the fraudulent activity or message. We do not send e-mails requesting a user for payment information, user name or passwords. However, We may verify the user name, password etc. provided by You from time to time.
- Please address Your grievances, feedback or questions, without limitation, with respect to this Policy or any other policy of the Company on the Website, please contact Our grievance officer, Mr. R. Vimalkumar by writing to Us at Us at email@example.com. You can always withdraw Your consent for usage, processing of Your information by Us by writing to Us at the address mentioned above.